
As a devoted Barca fan, I have to confess things are not looking good at Camp Nou now. Players morale is obviously at a low and we couldn't have pick a worse time to face the devils.
To make matter worse, we will have to do it without our captain, Puyol who is suspended for the first leg. With the likes of C.Ronaldo, Rooney and Messi on show, I sure hope these two-legs will be a football feast for the fans.
Underdogs we may be, but if Hillary Clinton is still in the race, why can't we?
To make matter worse, we will have to do it without our captain, Puyol who is suspended for the first leg. With the likes of C.Ronaldo, Rooney and Messi on show, I sure hope these two-legs will be a football feast for the fans.
Underdogs we may be, but if Hillary Clinton is still in the race, why can't we?
No comments:
Post a Comment